$11.95 – or subscribe from
$11.95 every 3 months
Nourish your optimism and ignite feelings of courage. Clove Bud wraps you in a spicy and rich fragrance to help you stand tall and with attitude.
How to Use
“I am courageous. I am supported.”
Used for much more than cooking, Clove Bud has many uses including dental care and being an antiseptic agent for cleaning. [NOTE: Clove Bud is considered a “hot” oil, so it’s best to dilute it with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO) according to your own skin sensitivity when using topically.]
- Diffuse Clove Bud into the air using a Mother E Diffuser, then take 5 minutes to meditate when you need to call on courage for support.
- Inhale directly from bottle—when diffusing isn’t possible—for bravery on the go.
- Pacify toothaches by applying one drop on gums where your tooth hurts.
- Repel bugs naturally by combining 6 drops Clove Bud, 6 drops Lavender and 10 drops Patchouli with 1/2 cup of Mother E FCO.
- Soothe oral pain by placing one drop of Clove Bud in water and gargling.
- Invigorate oral health, freshen your breath and soothe teeth and gums by adding 1 drop of Clove Bud to toothpaste at each brushing.
- Soak a clean cotton cloth in Clove Bud, then wipe on metal to shine and remove dust.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
**Mother E is not liable for any damages incurred to household furniture, upholstery, surfaces or to sensitive areas in the home. It is recommended that you test a small patch of the aforementioned items.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% pure Syzygium aromaticum (Clove Bud) Oil
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Part of Plant Processed: Buds
Extraction Method: Steam distillation