$25.95 – or subscribe from
$25.95 every 3 months
Support your emotional well-being and magnify your experience of connection. With earthy, spicy and luxurious tones, Frankincense is considered one of the most precious and versatile oils used throughout time.
How to Use
“I am connected. I am abundant. I am powerful.”
With powerful properties and a strong energetic signature, Frankincense has a long list of uses. Trust the wisdom of its essence and use it every day on its own or combined with other oils to take them to the next level.
- Ease congestion and support deep breathing by adding a few drops of Frankincense to steaming water then inhaling.
- Promote relaxation and well-being throughout the home by using the Mother E Diffuser or add a dab to the shirt collar or behind the ears.
- Permeate a meditation room with the uplifting yet calming essence using the Mother E Diffuser.
- Dilute with Mother E FCO according to your personal skin sensitivity to reduce the appearance of age spots and sun damage, as well as to promote radiant skin.
- Relax and balance your mood by massaging 1 drop of Frankincense to the bottom of feet.
- Combine a few drops with Mother E FCO to promote relief in hands that have been working hard all day.
- Bless home spaces and invite positive energy in by washing floors, walls and windows with a mixture of water, Frankincense and sea salt.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
**Mother E is not liable for any damages incurred to household furniture, upholstery, surfaces or to sensitive areas in the home. It is recommended that you test a small patch of the aforementioned items.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% pure Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) Oil
Country of Origin: India
Part of Plant Processed: Oleo gum resin
Extraction Method: Steam distillation