$11.95 – or subscribe from
$11.95 every 3 months
Lift your mood and energy, and infuse a sense of playfulness into your day. The bright, vibrant, and clean scent of Lemon promotes focus, joy and happiness.
How to Use
“I am valued. I am energetic. I am light.”
With powerful properties and a strong energetic signature, Lemon has a long list of uses. Trust the wisdom of its essence and use it every day in multiple ways.
- Freshen any space with energy and an overall brightness by diffusing or vaporizing Lemon into the air using a Mother E Diffuser.
- Reinvigorate creative thinking by rubbing 1–2 drops in palms, then cup hands in front of nose and inhale deeply.
- Massage 1 drop of Lemon over the heart center to increase feelings of connection.
- Place 3–4 drops in personal care products to exfoliate skin for brighter complexion and improved appearance of hair.
- Add 1–2 drops every morning to water for an energizing and refreshing start to the day.
- Use in marinades and add to recipes to brighten the flavor of foods.
- Sanitize surfaces by combining Lemon and water in a Mother E Spray Bottle and use as a non-toxic cleaner.
- Add 3-4 drops of Lemon to ½ olive oil to clean and protect leather and wood finishes.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO). Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
**Mother E is not liable for any damages incurred to household furniture, upholstery, surfaces or to sensitive areas in the home. It is recommended that you test a small patch of the aforementioned items.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% pure Citrus limon (Lemon) Oil
Country of Origin: USA
Part of Plant Processed: Fruit peel
Extraction Method: Cold pressed (Expression)