$15.95 – or subscribe from
$15.95 every 3 months
Create positive thoughts and energy in your relationships, while encouraging a strong sense of empowerment with personal boundaries. Tea Tree has a medicinal yet fresh fragrance that’s invigorating and purifying.
How to Use
“I am empowered. I am wise. I am flexible.”
With powerful properties and a strong energetic signature, Tea Tree has a long list of uses. Trust the wisdom of its essence and use it every day in multiple ways. Best known for its use in skin care.
- Combine 2–3 drops each of Tea Tree and Lemon oils with water using the Mother E Spray Bottle, then spritz into shoes to keep them smelling fresh.
- Enliven a stale room by putting 2–3 drops of Tea Tree oil in a Mother E Diffuser. Refill diffuser and repeat as needed.
- Manage oily skin, acne and other skin irritations by applying 1-2 drops of Tea Tree oil to products used in your daily facial regime.
- After showering, apply to fingernails and toenails to strengthen them.
- Treat mold by mixing 1 drop of Tea Tree with 1 cup of water, spray on mold then wipe clean.
- For natural cleaning and purification, add a few drops to water in a Mother E Spray Bottle to disinfect and clean surfaces. Then take spray bottle to garden and mist on plants to protect them against disease and insects.
- Freshen laundry by adding 2-4 drops of Tea Tree into the wash cycle. Clothes will smell fresh and crisp.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
**Mother E is not liable for any damages incurred to household furniture, upholstery, surfaces or to sensitive areas in the home. It is recommended that you test a small patch of the aforementioned items.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% pure Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil
Country of Origin: Australia
Part of Plant Processed: Leaves and twigs
Extraction Method: Steam distillation